- Incorrect makeup removal Always use an water-based product.
- An occlusion of the tail in the hair of the eyelash. In such a way that it prevents the penetration of the products.
- The first drop of the permanent gel container has not been removed.
- Permanent gel has been removed with water.
- Exposure times are incorrect.
- Product oxidation Do not use metal utensils.
Up to 3 months depending on the growth phase of the hair.
No. It is a bleach and as such cannot be used in the eye area. Only in eyebrows. Only on eyebrows.
Always the tint at the end. The color would be damaged if it were the other way around. In addition, the tint includes Keratin, Argan and Aloe Vera that help regenerate and nourish the eyelash.
Yes. As long as 24 hours have passed since the service. When a permanent or lifting treatment is performed, the hair structure is modified and it takes that time to properly seal its shape.
Yes. Previous withdrawal from them.
Yes, the tolerance test must always be carried out, both for the glue and for the tint. We will apply with a swab a product line where the skin is thinner, such as behind the ear, the inside of the wrist or in the flexure of the elbow.