Square Nails Construction
Square nails are a timeless classic that always looks good. In this step-by-step tutorial we will show you how to build beautiful square nails using Acrylic Gel.
Step by Step Square Nails Construction:
- Fit the mold into the nail to be constructed and modify it to fit the natural nail. Close the mold according to the shape of the structure.
- Remove a pearl from Acrylic Gel by gently squeezing the container.
- Using the Acrylic Gel Brush, gently mold the nail with a square shape.
- Dry 30 seconds in LED Lamp or 1 minute in UV Lamp to perform pinching. If you skip this step, dry directly for 60 seconds on LED or 180 seconds on UV.
- Make pressure with the clamp to get a curvature “C”.
- Dry 30 seconds in LED or 1 minute in UV and proceed to remove the mold.
- Remove the dispersion layer with Finisher Gel.
- Perfect the construction with the Professional Nail Drill.
- Apply a layer of Seal Gel with Sun Filter.
- Dry 60 seconds on LED or 1 minute on UV.
- Hydrate the cuticles by applying Tea Tree Nails Oil.
Then you can glaze and decorate as you like.