The Hydrate Treatment for Hands and Hydrate Feet restructures the skin with deep hydration. It is designed to offer intensive care by retaining moisture and returning balance with optimal hydration.
Step by step Hydrate Treatment Hands and Feet:
- Prepare all properly sanitized material to perform the treatment.
- Use the Cleansing and Hydrating Lotion to repair the skin before treatment. Dilute a godet in a bowl of water.
- File the nails with the Blue File 120/240.
- Remove excess cuticle with the Cuticle Pusher.
- Exfoliate the area with a massage to remove excess impurities from the epidermis, facilitating the absorption of the next product.
- Apply Hydrate Hand / Foot Cream working internally with a protocol massage:
- Perform the massage with bamboo rods 15cm long and 1cm in diameter. Roll on the back of the hand and forearm for 30 seconds.
- Press with the bamboo cane and perform percussions in the dorsal area and forearm for 30 seconds.
- Perform circular friction for 30 seconds in each zone.
- Proceed with knuckle kneading, both in hands and forearms for 30 seconds in each zone.
- Perform emptying with bamboo rods with friction through the dorsal and palmar area of the forearm.
- Perform the same previous operation on each of the fingers.
- Make rotational movements with the rods in the forearm upwards for 30 seconds.
- Perform upward circular friction on each finger for 1 minute.
- Percuss with the bamboo cane in dorsal area and palmar of the hand and forearm.
- Make friction with the fingertips on the hand and forearm of the client.
- Proceed to apply the Hydrate Hand andFoot Mask to complete the treatment.
- Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes.