Almond nails are always an elegant and refined option. In this step by step we show you how to build with this technique using Acrylic Gel.
Step by Step Almond Nails Construction
- Fit the mold into the nail to be constructed and modify it to fit the natural nail. Then close it according to the shape of the structure.
- Extract a pearl from Acrylic Gel and gently mold it in an almond shape using the Acrylic Gel Brush.
- Dry 30 seconds in LED or 1 minute in UV to pinch. If you won’t pinch, dry directly for 60 seconds on LED or 180 on UV.
- Make pressure with the clamp to achieve a curvature C.
- Dry 30 seconds on LED or 1 minute on UV.
- Remove the dispersion layer with Finisher Gel.
- Perfect the construction with the 100/180 Gray Padded File.
- Apply a layer of Seal Gel with Sun Filter.
- Dry 60 seconds on LED or 1 minute on UV.
- Hydrate the cuticles by applying Tea Tree Nails Oil.