The eyebrow smoothing technique dominates the design of the eyebrows.
The tinting allows to color gray hair and to homogenize the tone.
- Remove make-up from the area, using the water-based eye make-up remover with turmeric, even if the client is not wearing make-up.
- Comb the eyebrows with the Comb Brush.
- Apply the Eyebrow Pre-Smoothing with a cotton bud and leave on for 3-5 minutes. Afterwards, remove with a dry cotton swab.
- Apply a portion of Perming Gel to the eyebrows with the help of the orange stick. Avoid applying the perm gel to the tips. Cover the area with osmotic film and a bandeau. Leave on for 15 minutes.
- After 2 minutes of exposure, remove the tray and the Osmotic Film and check that the eyebrow hairs are well ordered and cover again. This step should be repeated every 2 minutes, 2 more times, to achieve a satisfactory result.
- After the exposure time, remove the perm gel with a dry cotton swab.
- Apply Neutralizer with a cotton swab and cover the area again with Osmotic Film and a tray for another 15 minutes.
- After the exposure time, remove the product with a cotton swab moistened with water.
- Dry the area with a tissue.
- Apply a layer of special Protective Cream dye around the eyebrows, avoiding touching the hair.
- Mix the dye in the plastic Godet. Mix the selected eyebrow tint: for every 2 cm. of tint, 1 cm. of Special Solution Eyebrow Tint Gel.
- Apply the Eyebrow Tint first in the opposite direction to the hair, using the special Eyebrow Tint Brush. Avoid pressing the brush against the skin. Then apply the dye to the eyebrows in the direction of the hair. Cover the eyebrow completely and comb through with the comb, to ensure that all the hair is dyed.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- After the exposure time, remove the product with a cotton wool pad moistened with water.
- Comb the area with the Eyelash Regenerating Cream.
- Recommend daily use of Eyelash Regenerating Cream.