Step by Step: Remove Permanent Nail Polish at Home
To perform the removal of the semi-permanent Gel On-Off enamel at home you will need:
- Preparatory Hygienic Solution
- Nail Foil Sheets
- Oily Nail Polish Remover with Argan Oil
- Black Triangular File 120/180
- Flash Finisher File
- Cuticle Pusher
We explain, step by step, how to remove the semi-permanent nail polish at home so that you can once again show off perfect nails.
- Prepare your hands by applying a little Preparation Hygienic Solution.
- Take a small cotton ball and soak it with Oily Polish Remover with Argan Oil.
- Put one on each nail carefully and make sure it covers the entire surface of the nail.
- Proceed to wrap each nail with the moistened cotton using a piece of aluminum nail.
- Wait 15 minutes.
- After the waiting time, remove the Nail Aluminum and the cotton.
- Using the Cuticle Pusher, carefully remove the remaining semi-permanent nail polish nail by nail.
- File and give the desired shape with the Black Triangular File 120/180.
- Give the finishing touches with the Lima Flash Finisher.