How to Remove Nail Constructions at Home
Easily remove your nail constructions at home by following this step-by-step tutorial so you can show off your beautiful nails again. To do this you will need:
- Nail Clippers
- Gray Padded File
- Particle Cleaning Brush
- Oil Oil Instant Liss or Tea Tree.
Here is the step by step of how to remove nails built at home:
- Use the Nail Pliers to cut the length of the construction of each nail.
- With the Gray Padded File, file each nail across the top to reduce the thickness of the construction.
- File near the nail’s hypoquinium integrating the growth of the natural and construction nail. This way you will avoid lifts that can cause humidity
- Leaves a thin layer of product avoiding hurting the natural nail.
- Clean the rest with the Particle Cleaning Brush.
- Finish hydrating your cuticles with Oil Instant Liss or Tea Tree.